Here at Parkway Prosthodontics, we specialize in creating and installing gorgeous dental prostheses, but some people think that is all we do. In fact, we’re proud to offer comprehensive dentistry in a relaxed and caring environment. We’re able to provide almost any oral health procedure you may need, from dental cleanings in Jacksonville to much more complex procedures. Please take a moment to explore some of the services you can receive from us.
All prosthodontists must complete basic dental school before they advance to learning the ins and outs of restoring smiles. Dr. Kathryn Ryan hasn’t forgotten her initial training, and she is proud to continue to offer all of the services that contribute to a healthy, strong mouth. In our office, you can receive:
- Checkups and cleanings to prevent dental problems
- Periodontal therapy to promote gum health
- Nightguards to stop bruxism
- Oral cancer screenings to catch signs of this devastating disease as early as possible
- Fluoride treatment to remineralize enamel and fortify your teeth
- TMD therapy to spare you from jaw and orofacial pain
- Sleep apnea therapy to help you get the shuteye you deserve
Don’t like the way your smile looks? Dr. Ryan enjoys helping her patients fall in love with the way their teeth look. Come to us if you are thinking about getting:
- Professional whitening to remove even deep-set stains
- Porcelain veneers to disguise your teeth’s aesthetic imperfections
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace ugly metal ones
- Gum recontouring to give your smile a more proportional look
- Direct bonding to reshape your pearly whites
Prosthodontic and Restorative Dentistry
Prosthodontic and restorative dentistry is where we truly shine. But just what does that mean? It means that Dr. Ryan has an expert touch that can help even the most devastated smile to regain its beauty and functionality.
We recommend dental implants in Jacksonville to many patients who have extensive tooth loss. Even folks who have already suffered bone deterioration in their jaw may be able to benefit from implants thanks to the All-on-4 placement method.
A few of the other restorative services we offer include:
- Crowns and bridges
- Root canal therapy
- Full-mouth reconstruction
We understand that dentophobia is a common problem, which is why we’re willing to go the extra mile to help you relax during your treatment. If you experience anxiety when you even think about the prospect of getting your teeth worked on, ask us about our sedation options. Either nitrous oxide or oral conscious sedation may be exactly what you need to stop dreading your dental appointments.
If you want to build a relationship with a dentist who offers truly comprehensive services, please give Dr. Ryan and the rest of the team at Parkway Prosthodontics a try!
More About Dr. Ryan
Dr. Ryan has undergone extensive education that enables her to treat even the most complex dental cases. Of course, she also enjoys treating patients who just want to maintain their already excellent oral health. If you have questions about Dr. Ryan or the services we offer, please contact us at 904-647-5727.