Am I A Candidate For Smile Reconstruction?
Do you find yourself refraining to smile? When a friend makes you laugh, do you try not to
show your teeth? When someone pulls out a camera, do make sure your lips are
closed and your teeth aren’t showing? If this sounds familiar, a smile reconstruction may be just what you need to show off your smile (and your teeth) again.
Dental Implants in Jacksonville, FL Restore Patient's Smile
A thorough smile analysis by Dr. Kathryn Ryan is the best way to review every aspect of your mouth, your teeth, your gums and your bite—all of which affect your dental health and desire to smile.
Smile reconstruction fixes common problems that impede a person’s desire to smile, such as:
- Crooked, chipped, uneven or missing teeth
- Gaps between teeth, misaligned teeth or an uneven or painful bite
- Stained, yellowed, discolored or decayed teeth
- Pitting defects on the surface of the teeth
- Teeth that appear too small, too large or too long
- Crowns or bridges that appear dark at the edge of the gums
- Gray, black or silver fillings that show prominently
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain
- Teeth that have become severely worn as a result of erosion
- Red, sore, puffy, bleeding, or receding gums